From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 9:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Fundy Bay Hopewell rocks low tide high tide

Dear Maxine Westhead

Alinea is a Danish publishing house. Right now we are planning to publish a schoolbook on Mathematics in which we would like to reproduce the two pictures of low tide, high tide which you can see at the buttom at this page.

We have seen the pictures  on this website:

http://www.tourismnbcanada.com/web/english/gallery/fundy/default.asp

We have contacted the owner of the web-site, but even the very kind person there has done so many efforts and involved other people to trace the photographer they have not have able to tell me the name.

I wonder if you might have seen the photos  elsewhere with information of the picture source. There are other pictures of the tides, but as the pictures in our schoolbook will be reproduced in a rather small size we find them very instructive.

I hope that you can help us and look very much forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Vibeke Sommer
Picture Editor

E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]