Imri Goldberg napsal(a):
> Since seam-carving was all the rage back then, we tried to think what
> would be a good algorithm to detect seam carving when used to remove
> parts of an image. The idea we had was that since seam carving removes
> parts of the image with low gradients, you could look for parts of the
> image that don't have low gradients, even though "they should".

I think seam-carving produce unnaturally looking images. I think
algorithms that catches distortion or repetition would catch it.

> We never put this one to the test, but more ideas to automate photo
> forgery detection are always interesting.

I like wavelet-based algorithms the most.

"Below we describe three such applications:
(1) detecting hidden messages (steganography);
(2) differentiating between computer graphic
and natural images; and (3) detecting re-broadcast attacks
against biometric identification systems."

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.66.3047&rep=rep1&type=pdf