I see a meme developing... people flooding public streams like Twitter and
Google+ with random paragraphs like Rob's above...  system crashes a day or
two later...
This could be fun!
;D

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Kyle Creyts <kyle.cre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Somebody really obviously has their knickers in a bunch over some FUD
> again. This seems like a terribly overblown article making wild
> accusations about what is really obviously a situational awareness
> tool, not a system to track specific individuals. You don't put words
> like "tornado" on a list of words to seek for spying on individuals.
>
> On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon &
> Hannah <rmsl...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> >>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2150281/REVEALED-Hundreds-words-avoid-
> >> us ing-online-dont-want-government-spying-you.html
> >
> > This wasn't "smart."  Obviously some "pork" barrel project dreamed up by
> the DHS
> > "authorities" "team" ("Hail" to them!) who are now "sick"ly sorry they
> looked
> > into "cloud" computing "response."  They are going to learn more than
> they ever
> > wanted to know about "exercise" fanatics going through the "drill."
> >
> > Hopefully this message won't "spillover" and "crash" their "collapse"d
> parsing
> > app, possibly "strain"ing a data "leak."  You can probably "plot" the
> failures
> > at the NSA as the terms "flood" in.  They should have asked us for
> "help," or at
> > least "aid."
> >
> > Excuse, me, according to the time on my "watch," I have to leave off
> working on
> > this message, "wave" bye-bye, and get some "gas" in the car, and then
> get a
> > "Subway" for the "nuclear" family's dinner.  Afterwards, we're playing
> > "Twister"!
> >
> > ("Dedicated denial of service"?  Really?)
> >

> > ======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
> > rsl...@vcn.bc.ca     sl...@victoria.tc.ca     rsl...@computercrime.org
> > Every act of communication is an act of translation     - G. Rabassa
> > victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
> > http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
> > http://twitter.com/rslade
>

> --
> Kyle Creyts
>
> Information Assurance Professional
> BSidesDetroit Organizer

steve pirk
yensid
"father... the sleeper has awakened..." paul atreides - dune
kexp.org member august '09 - Google+ pirk.com