As you can guess, this is my first imposition job -- the jobs we've created
to date have been simple generate-a-bunch-of-PDFs type jobs where my printer
did not require impositions. Please see my replies to your comments below IN
ALL CAPS, thanks a billion:

I assume you have your document setup as two pages in FusionPro Desktop, is
that correct?
MY InDesign FILE IS 2 PAGES (FRONT & BACK), THEREFORE MY FUSIONPRO PDF IS 2
PAGES.

When you create your imposition, (AS I WOULD ANY OTHER TEMPLATE, YES?) on
the Document tab, (WHERE DO I FIND THIS TAB?), enter 2 in the Pages Per
Record box.  (I MUST NOT BE CREATING THE IMPOSITION TEMPLATE CORRECTLY, I
FOLLOWED MY FUSIONPRO3 TRAINING MANUAL TO A T.)   Then on the Layout tab,
select Duplex Perfected.

COULD BE THE FACT THAT I¹M JUST GETTING OVER THE FLU, BUT HOW COME I FEEL
LIKE A TOTAL MORON WITH THE WHOLE NOTION OF IMPOSITIONS?  YOUR WISDOM ‹ AND
PATIENCE -- ARE A HUGE RELIEF.

That should be all there is to it.

John

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: archive@mail-archive.com