Yes, that's exactly what I am looking to do.  I am attempting to use the
function built into the Rules Editor but I believe my syntax is wrong
because I am returning a value of "NaN".  I have JavaScript experience but
it's very limited and to this point I have never worked with any of the
bult in functions in FusionPro so I'm sure that's screwing me up.  I have
the syntax set up as follows:

return GetDayofWeek("ld", "lm", "dd", "yyyy");

I would like to use the calendar feature so that the date appears as April
24, 2007 and the rule automatically populates the "Tuesday" to appear
directly before April.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!!

Lisa Brooks
Brooks Litho
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]