I have a template with utilizing overflow pages and a text rule that returns
multiple page pdfs that is giving me some trouble.  Though my rule below is
giving me the return value that I want, and when I compose my output pdf is
correct it is still giving me two error messages.  (Since the output was
correct despite the error messages I uploaded the template to the manager
and made my resource files available in the labels library but it will not
preview any image at all.)

Error message 1 - PDFStringRule, line 2: Error: In CreateResource(),
resource “..\RESOURCES\else” does not exist

What is this reference to “else”?

Here is my rule –

var pathName = "..\\RESOURCES\\";
var x = new FusionProResource (pathName + (Field("FORM")), "graphic");

  var pdfString = '';

  for (var pgnbr = 1; pgnbr <= x.countPages; pgnbr++)

  {

    x.pagenumber = pgnbr;

    pdfString += x.value;

  }

  return pdfString;

Error message 2: “Check for file existence and that it is of the correct
format”

A few things to note here:
1.  When I compose it is giving me a pdf of the file that I requested
exactly how I want it, if the file did not exist or was not in the correct
format then why is it returning properly despite the error message?
2 I have all of the pdfs in a folder called “RESOURCES” located one level
above the folder with my template in it.  Is my command not instructing it
to look in the right place?

Dan Parisen
J&M Reproduction
248.588.8100  ext.153

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]