Hi Dan,

I don't know where the "else" comes from.  It's probably the value of
the FORM field in your data.  I can't fully analyze what's happening in
your rule without having the job to test with, and your input file to
look at.  But, please don't send me your files.  Instead, try to add
some debugging code to your rule so that you can analyze it yourself.
For instance:

  var pathName = "..\\RESOURCES\\";
  var FullResourcePath = pathName + Field("FORM");
  var x = new FusionProResource(FullResourcePath, "graphic", 1);
  if (!x.exists)
    ReportError("Graphic not found: " + FullResourcePath);

  var pdfString = '';

  for (var pgnbr = 1; pgnbr <= x.countPages; pgnbr++)
  {
    x.pagenumber = pgnbr;
    pdfString += x.value;
  }

  Print("Result is: " + pdfString);
  return pdfString;

Also, instead of coding the path in your job, you might find it easier
to simply add "..\RESOURCES" to your search path (Composition Settings,
Advanced tab).  Then you can just use the file name in the call to
FusionProResource.  You can also use the FusionPro.ResolveFile function
to get the fully-qualified absolute path.

Another trick you can try is to have a second rule that calls this one,
but with the "Treat returned strings as tagged text" box unchecked, and
insert that into another frame in your output.  Then you can easily
compare the returned markup with the output that it generates.

Dan

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]