I have set up a rule for a business card that if a certain color bar graphic is chosen, then the Name and Email return the same color text. I have set up text resources with the colors, and the rule calls out to those resources. In Acrobat it looks great and everything validates. As soon as I upload the template to our Print1, then it no longer works. I choose the color bar and fill the rest of the form in and the Name and Email are just blank. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Shane Gillies
Design Consultant

The Allegan Group
136 Brady Street
Allegan, MI 49010
269.673.5476
Fx 269.673.7329
www.allegangroup.com

concept | marketing | design | print | mailing

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
View FusionPro Knowledge Base, FusionPro Samples at

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]