It gets better than that -- Aislinn, our point-person at Printable, via
phone walked me through the Variable Fields tab in the Manager, the use of
Prefill and Do Not Prefill, and voila -- the template works like a CHARM.
What a gal.

I guess my only question would be a FONT question -- the font that's
previewing is really CLOSE to what the client's comps look like, but it's
off ever-so-slightly in weight.  Any advice on THAT?

Thanks again for your help today. . .

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]