Thanks for the reply Dan,
  Below is some of what we get when we Convert to  Java Script.  The
Validation gives us a reply of "Expression OK    Return Value: Resources
("mailing guide cover pink .tif)  This is one of our  variable CT's. The
other is  ("mailing guide cover blue .tif)  the others are all defaults
that should be  ("mailing guide cover .tif) which we do have set in the
default field under Switch Rule Settings.
  We found a 2nd work around by going to the INDesign file and creating 2
windows for the CT. One window holding the default CT and a second window
assigned as the variable graphic window . This works as well as our
previous work around.
  We also called phone support and talked with Alex Marshall, where we put
the file on our FTP site, where he picked it up. He left a message about
possibly creating a field where all the CT have an assignment to their
proper city, which is similar to our first work around. We have since left
a message for Alex.

Hope this is enough info. that you might be able to explain what we are
not grasping, or if we might have a problem with our installation. This is
a MAC version of the software.      Thanks again,   Keith

switch (Field("City").toLowerCase())
{
case "ABERDEEN".toLowerCase():
return "";
case "ABINGDON".toLowerCase():
return "";
case "ADELPHI".toLowerCase():
return "";
case "ALEXANDRIA".toLowerCase():
return "";
case "ANNAPOLIS".toLowerCase():
return Resource("mailing guide cover blue.tif");
case "ANNAPOLIS JUNCTION".toLowerCase():
return "";
case "ARDSLEY".toLowerCase():
return "";
case "ARLINGTON".toLowerCase():
return "";
case "ARNOLD".toLowerCase():
return "";
case "ASTORIA".toLowerCase():
return "";
case "ATLANTA".toLowerCase():
return "";
case "AURORA".toLowerCase():
return "";
case "AUSTIN".toLowerCase():
return "";
case "BALA CYNWYD".toLowerCase():
return "";
case "BALDWIN".toLowerCase():
return "";
case "BALTIMORE".toLowerCase():
return "";
case "BEAR".toLowerCase():
return "";
case "BEL AIR".toLowerCase():
return Resource("mailing guide cover pink.tif");
case "BELCAMP".toLowerCase():
return "";
case "BELTSVILLE".toLowerCase():
return "";
case "BERLIN".toLowerCase():
return "";
case "BETHESDA".toLowerCase():
return "";

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]