On Jun 26, 2007, at 12:16 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

An update to this post: Acrobat doesn't crash, it just takes a LONG time
(5 minutes or so) to load teh template.

Hi Jason:

I was just about to say something along those lines. So is this ok? Or does this still cause a problem? We are generating color info for every color loaded and by design will take a long time if you have hundreds of colors.

How many templates do you have like this? I can see the argument where adding all the Pantone swatches may be useful. On the other hand, would it be useful to have all the Pantone swatches loaded already? This would require us license this the library from Pantone. Just curious .

- Brian Ray

Do you have a question or lots of knowledge to share about FusionPro Web?

If so, join our Printable Web to Print Users' Forum today!

Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to find out how! +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
View FusionPro Knowledge Base, FusionPro Samples at

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]