I have used Yours Truly Designer for a few months now and and when I
created a JLT, I could tell it to "Hold" the job during the creation
process. I would put the JLT and support files into my Hot Folders, the
press (an HP Indigo 5000) operator would retrieve the JLT and print when
he was ready.

Now I'm using FusionPro and I think I'm getting closer to getting a real
project to go through successfully. But one of my hangups is that I make a
JLT, drag it over to the Hot Folder but my press operator says it goes
directly to the Print Queue.

Is there an area (like in YTD) where I can check "Hold" and stop the JLT
from going directly to the Print Queue? We like our operator stacking jobs
and lining them up into the order he wants to print them and we don't want
to be bypassing that process.

Thanks for any advice...

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Calling all FP Web Users!

Do you have a question or lots of knowledge to share about FusionPro Web?

If so, join our Printable Web to Print Users' Forum today!

Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to find out how!

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]