We are working on a client job which is a 5.5x8.5 membership directory. Our
client wants a picture next to each member. Each page will feature 5 members
per, so we have a structure similar to the following (see below). Is there a
way to tell FusionPro to use the next record for the each picture and record
that follows? Currently I am getting 1 record per page, and I want 5 records
per page instead.

<Page1>

<Record1>

Pic
Fname Lname
Addr
CSZ
Phone
E-mail

<Record2>

Pic
Fname Lname
Addr
CSZ
Phone
E-mail

<Record3>

Pic
Fname Lname
Addr
CSZ
Phone
E-mail

<Record4>

Pic
Fname Lname
Addr
CSZ
Phone
E-mail

<Record5>

Pic
Fname Lname
Addr
CSZ
Phone
E-mail

Craig Daters | Systems Administrator | [EMAIL PROTECTED]

West Press
1663 West Grant Road
Tucson, Arizona 85745-1433
(520) 624-4939 x208
(520) 624-2715 fax
www.westpress.com

--
Please note: It is the policy of West Press that all e-mail
sent to and from any @westpress.com address may be recorded

This message has been scanned for UCE (spam), viruses,
and dangerous content, and is believed to be clean

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Calling all FP Web Users!

Do you have a question or lots of knowledge to share about FusionPro Web?

If so, join our Printable Web to Print Users' Forum today!

Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to find out how!

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]