>>>LONDON, Oct 28 (IPS) - The man is back in town. One hundred
>>>and ten years after his death, the German economist Karl Marx
>>>-- the father of communism -- has been 'relaunched'.

Personally, I'm hoping for a full-scale Marxist revival.  I've had enough of
endless rantings and railings against the evils of capitalism by people who
have absolutely no philosophical or theoretical peg to hang things on, and
whose strongest arguments are that capitalists are bad because they are
greedy.  Marx gave us some powerful pegs, ones which are needed as much now
as they were a century and a half ago.

Ed Weick