>>People were not consciously structuring slavery,
>>feudalism or capitalism. It happened to them
>>as a consequence of the physical environment including
>>technological/economical development and in turn, social
>>relations.
>

>I am beginning to understand your thesis Eva.  It seems
>to be one of two possibilities:

I don't think you are really trying... e.g.:

>Hypothesis #1. "People" are defined by their actions.
>    "People" can only do good things.

Now, where did I say or even imply such nonsense?

>Hypothesis #2: "People" can  do no wrong.  Only the "system"
>    can be wrong.

again - a very clumsily constructed strawmen.

>Question: Over a hundred million people were killed during
>    the last century.
>
>    Isn't it possible that some of those who were doing the burning,
>    raping, shooting, clubbing, knifing, and bombing were doing it
>    because they LIKED it?

I think the people you describe are defined as "psycopaths",
and there are not many of them, and usually it is extreme
unhumne conditions that produce them, but some physiological
capacity for mental breakdown is also present.

Conditions of poverty/war/demagoguery/chauvinism/
ignorance etc. allow such individuals periodically to be accepted as
"normal".  But it is not the normal "defining" state of humanness,
same as being angel is not, either:

>    Where on Earth, has the "system" EVER allowed the "people"
>    to become the angels you claim them to be?

I have never claimed people to be angels, merely humans.
People act for the betterment of society, when they
realise, that this is in their own selfish interest.

Some people are a bit ahead in this
realisation of social awareness,
others had different experiences that made them think
that the only way they can succeed (to achieve happiness)
if they ready to subdue/exploit other people.

I don't have any basis to pronounce value-judgement on them,
I definitely do not think, that I am "good" or that
the capitalists are "bad".

>Communism is just another stupid idea whose time has past.

it would be nice if sometimes you could give me the feeling that
you understand any of it before you pronounce your opinion.
You are regurgitating 5 decades of well-brainwashed ideas of the
US mass media.

Eva

--
****** Beispiel-Signatur ******