> To trade 40 hours of drudgery for 30 hours of drudgery is
> not much of an improvement humanly and intellectually, even for the same
> income.

wow, but it is definitely a step in the
right direction.
Even a 20minutes cut per day
is heartfelt if the work is a drudgery.

Eva

> In fact, most often I found great satisfaction where my workweek
> was much more then 40 hours of interesting and intellectually challenging
> endeavours, and not necessarily overpaid.

Hopefully there will be no categorization of work.
Some people spend all their spare time doing
hard physical work in the garden or climbing hills
with their or other kids. That may be creative
and/or socially useful - so it should  qualify as  work.

Eva

>  -- ARG d'Ottawa ON Canada. Futuriste-au-loisir maintenant. --

[EMAIL PROTECTED]