Thomas;

First, leisure is overated.   Second, freedom without significance and
discipline is slavery.  Third, jobs are new but work is from the beginning of
time and Fourth, poverty and hunger are overated as a stimulus for creativity or
anything else except rage and murder.     I've seen them all.

REH

(snip)