What media coverage? We only got to know about
the displeasure of some german greens about the war,
when Joshka Fisher had paint thrown at his face.
All debates against the bombing were under-reported,
demonstrations non-reported.
At least some well-informed
lists should do some more informing
such as passing on info about what to do.
O don't know, that's why I am angry and frustrated.

eva