I just watched a racist piece this morning at the
American Theater Alliance about Indian killers of
"White Children."    The crowd wept as the
pregnant Mother escaped the savages and swam
the raging torrent to find her husband.

But then there is this post which seems to say
that the benevolent loving pioneer's descendants
have screwed it up.  Or have they?

Maybe it just goes to show you how  Western spiritual
practices "work."    As Red Jacket a Seneca chief said
after being told by a minister about the superiority of
his book over RJ's way of his ancestors, "I am impressed
by both your book and your words.  Now we will take a
little time and see about your actions, what kind of neighbors
and friends you turn out to be."    The preacher left without
even shaking his hand.

The more things change the more they stay.............

REH from the NYCity res. just watching.