"You cannot live peacefully in an unfair world."

----------
>From: "Johnny Holiday/John A. Taube" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Subject: A HEALTHY FAMILY IS KEY TO  CRIME  REDUCTION
>Date: Tue, Feb 1, 2000, 4:35 pm
>

>A HEALTHY FAMILY IS KEY TO  CRIME  REDUCTION

********************

A Fair Society is the key to a Healthy Society.

A Healthy Society is comprised of Healthy Families.

A Healthy Families is constructed from Healthy People.

Thus:

    a) How does a society become unfair (unequal) ?

And, then:

    b) How do we convert global inequality (global unfairness) into global
fairness?

(This is not hard to work out ! )

ps Check out Ken Galbraith's 'Anatomy of Power' as a starter to a).

Then:

ie The solution follows from the analysis !

Abundant hugs