Hi folks,

The above four mail lists distributed my latest and subject post with the
body
of the message in a code which only Chris Basten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
could read.  He responded as follows:

Subj:    Re: [auspolitics] Usury is a redherring
Date:   02/07/2000 3:35:38 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Chris Basten)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: "Chris Basten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wes
Thank god you are finally making sense. I was mistaken in thinking
that you were a hopeless mono maniac without a coherent thought
in your desperately in need of medication brain. Having just read
you latest screed I must humbly proffer an abject apology. I was
wrong and what you have written convinces me without any more
doubt that you do in fact understand the way the world REALLY
works and that you hold in your hand the ultimate secret of space
and time. I Now consider my self a disciple and prostrate myself
before you.

Chris Basten