"Ray E. Harrell" wrote:

> Good to see you back.
>
> Ray
>
> Steve Kurtz wrote:
>
> > I couldn't quickly determine which date this appeared, but it seems
> > recent.
> >
> > Steve
> >
> > CPI REPORT DID NOT
> > INCLUDE ENERGY COSTS
> > By JOHN CRUDELE
> > NY POST
> >
> > Did Washington eliminate the rising price of oil from
> > the last Consumer Price Index?
[snip]

Yes, we have been having *LOW INFLATION* lately.

It seems to me that really
means that falling energy prices (and, I would also speculate(sic!):
food production prices, and probably the prices of other
"raw materials"!) have been *falling* so that the *increase*
in prices for production and distribution and advertising
and policing and so forth... of everything has been OBFUSCATED!

Voodoo economics (along, of course,
with psycho-physics!) is the most advanced exact rigorous
mathematical science, and appropriately deserves funding
instead of such dead pseudo-sciences as Marxism and
Husserlean phenomenology!

It seems to me that *real* low inflation would be where
energy prices and prices paid to farmers and to
raw materials producers of all kinds were *rising*,
and, still, both the Producer and Consumer price
indexes were steady (and, of course, both those indexes
included all significant factors)!

We are living in good times!

+\brad mccormick

--
   Let your light so shine before men,
               that they may see your good works.... (Matt 5:16)

   Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
914.238.0788 / 27 Poillon Rd, Chappaqua NY 10514-3403 USA
<![%THINK;[XML]]> Visit my website: http://www.cloud9.net/~bradmcc/