From: Ray Evans Harrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 5, 2004 12:05 PM
To: Cordell, Arthur: ECOM; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Futurework] Selective breeding?

Good and evil are just words.   But if I steal your home or shot a friend
what would you call that?    If  I create a situation in which you are able
to prosper, what would you call that?   And if I do it without taking away
from anyone else or the environment in the process what would you call that?
If a man rapes a woman or deliberately kills a child what would you call
that?     If a man enslaves another man and keeps him in a cage for his
entire life, what would you call that?   What are the classes of actions
that achieve one end that is the opposite of the other in those types of
manipulative actions?

REH