Title: Re: The Reinvention of Work
Hi Brian:

This is the excitement of FW.  This is one of the few places where a Ray, a Brad, a Thomas, a Brian can interact with a Keith, a Harry, a Arthur who have been and are emeshed in our society with a different but valid perspective, are talking to each other politely.  A most Canadian quality I might add.

One of the joys for me of the List is the constant series of quotes from both perspectives that widen my ability to be tolerant.  Post away Brian.

Respectfully,

Thomas Lunde