At 2:40 PM -0500 2002/03/06, Ray Evans Harrell wrote:
>To answer the first question:
>I believe that it is most often the children teaching the children through
>the play impulse that is native to child pedagogy.    Adults rarely deserve
>the credit for such "breakthroughs" although we are not shy about claiming
>that credit.

  How many words can you type per minute Ray? You amaze me with your
quality and quantity. I've been trying to find time to respond to
your Mud, Brawn, Brain response to me and now you've responded to
Harry with some thoughts on young children,language and play - which
I must find some time to reply to as well.

Take care,
Brian
*  Brian McAndrews, Practicum Coordinator        *
*  Faculty of Education, Queen's University      *
*  Kingston, Ontario K7L 3N6                     *
*  FAX:(613) 533-6596  Phone (613) 533-6000x74937*
*  e-mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]            *
*  "Education is not the filling of a pail,      *
*   but the lighting of a fire.                  *
*                 W.B.Yeats                      *