----- Original Message -----
From: Christoph Reuss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 11:39 PM
Subject: Re: pipeline nonsense

> Jan Matthieu replied:
> > The ongoing attempt
> > to put the 9/11 attacks in the shoes of the Jews is such a fairy tale,
> > until verified and properly founded.
>
> Some foundations have been outlined here.  Who is supposed to verify it --
> those who have a vested interest in the contrary?  The ongoing attempt
> to put the 9/11 attacks in the shoes of the Muslims is also a fairy tale,
> until verified and properly founded.

Hell man, do you denie the people who committed those attacks where muslims
now?? Are you insinuating they were Jews? Wake up. Those attacks were
perpetrated by muslims. Arabs, Saudi, and Egyptian mostly. Not Jews. And
they didn't commit suicide for a pipeline.

The big difference is that
> based on _this_ fairy tale, very drastic action has already been taken,
> including the destruction of a country,

What country, pray, was 'destroyed'?
For Afghanistan this was the best thing that happened in a long time. There
is at long last a chance the old balance destroyed by the Soviet stupidity
will be restored, and there are billions of dollars going to be invested in
the country. For the first time in almost two decades refugees are returning
to the country, not fleeing it. Those are verifiable facts too. And in spite
of all the predictions on extreme left websites no mass starvations of the
population happened. On the contrary. If a similar intervention and
accompanying input of means and money would be effected in for example
Congo, it would be welcomed by the overwhelming majority of the population.

 the killing of thousands of
> innocent civilians, and deadly anti-Muslim/Arab pogroms in the US.
> _Although_ the investigators (who have a vested interest in finding
> evidence for _their_ version of the tale) failed to produce convincing
> evidence so far.

Some people will never be convinced.

> It would be in the best interest of Americans themselves to find out
> the truth, i.a. in order to avoid a Totally Insane Police State (TIPS).
>

>From what I understand there will always be people trying to convince us
their truth is the only one, their evidence is better, the other is fake.
When the UN buys it, the UN will be called corrupt or inept. It's the
environment I have to work in. I have to make up my mind on what's reliable,
and you haven't convinced me at all. So let's call it a day. Believe all you
want about the Jewish conspiracy. I don't.

Jan