eric stewart wrote:
The Council for National Policy

http://watch.pair.com/cnp.html

[snip]

In 1972, the JBS promoted the book, /None Dare Call It Treason/ by John Stormer, which identified the Council on Foreign Relations as a pro-Communist Rockefeller-funded Trojan Horse on American soil.
[snip]

Thank you for reminding me of this.

I knew we Americans had *something* to thank Ronald Reagan
and George W Bush for, and now you're helped me remember what it
is:  They saved America from the Comsymp pinko Rockefeller
Republicans!

THere are pieces of my perceptual field that are looking for
their fit contents (like missing pieces in a jigsaw puzzle), even
when I'm not thinking about it or even though I don't
realize these pieces are missing.  But, at the back
of my mind, what I have all along been hoping to
find -- the real thing, is this.  Or at least this
is one of them.

Cheers!

\brad mccormick

--
  Let your light so shine before men,
              that they may see your good works.... (Matt 5:16)

  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

<![%THINK;[SGML+APL]]> Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]