i am not sold on high-tech energy extraction

it would seem to me that it takes a lot to make the items that process the clean hydrogen

someone told me one time that there was a plan to press two similarly charged magnets together and harvest the energy - i kept asking this actual 'physicist' how much would go into the act of pushing and he kept avoiding answering

i think it is the novelty of some of this that sells it to people's minds

electric cars: a great way to see that some indian reservation has to deal with the pollution from coal - coal IS how energy is generated for your 'clean' electric car