pete <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Perhaps you were a little gullible in accepting his credentials
as an "actual Physicist". Or perhaps you've badly muddled the
process he was trying to tell you about. But I'll bet on the former.

~~~~~

yet i get this a lot

~~~~~

Depends on where you live. All my electricity comes from hydro.
Changing North American energy production to wind, solar, etc
from obsolete sources like coal is simply an issue of public
pressure and political will. It will happen, eventually. The
less noise you make, the longer it will take.

~~~~~

yeah, was speaking generally - nuthin beats curbing consumption though