Title: fwd: Casualties at Home
Arthur this is not so tough.   Forgive the passion.  I'm just a poor artist and not a scholar.    Clinton was a sailor.   He tacked with the wind to get where he believed was right.   That was the kind of Governor he was in Arkansas and he did the same as President.   Even Dick Morris told the world this.    As for his private life that was no body's  business period!    And it was irrelevant unless you are offended when someone else breaks your religious laws.    He broke no civil law until they used it to try to break his program and then he obeyed a law of politics and denied.   Then they took it to the "Rule of Law" a perversion that I have witnessed for three solid days in the New York City Court system which is a biased prejudiced system that is making Black folks more and more angry against Jews.    Not that Jews deserve it anymore than the rest of the people who accept the current legal fad from the "Federalist Society."    It is just that they are more visible here and were the people who left the Bronx when the Blacks moved in while retaining the property as their landlords.    History is not justice but just history.    The latest group out always gets blamed by the next group in.   The Jews did it to the WASPS and the Blacks are doing it to the Jews.   Same thing happened in the schools in New York City where there has been a culture war for the past thirty years under the guise of "multi-lingual."   I think it is time for us to all grow up and stop this shit.

REH

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 9:07 AM
Subject: RE: [Futurework] fwd: Casualties at Home

Ray,

Good description of the scene.  That is why the tremendous opportunities that Clinton had and p_____ed away was so heart breaking.  What an opportunity to bring some slowdown to the right wing drift.  Instead he was co-opted and toadied up to the right.  His private behaviour and lying under oath probably brought more converts to the cause. A sad event followed by its antithesis in Bush.

arthur