Pete,

This from the UK Channel IV News Release.

"Bodies found:
=============
Also, from Southern Iraq, British forces make a grisly discovery in the town of Al Zubayr - a makeshift morgue filled with hundreds of bodies. A warehouse is piled high with boxes and bags filled with human bones. Some reports suggest the building may have been an execution centre - a tiled wall behind a draining ditch was riddled with bullet marks and many of the bodies are said to have been shot in the head. Our correspondent Alex Thomson will report on the latest from there and from Basra where British forces have moved closer to the heart of that city."

We must hope that this kind of thing will now end,

Harry Pollard
Henry George School of LA
Box 655
Tujunga  CA  91042