Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: [ow-watch-l] Seperation papers..

Sorry for the misinformation, She Is not a client. I am a person in poverty as well I am on OW.
Doing my community placement( workfare).

However The story gets more interesting she worked for a federal government department, for over three years as a indeterminate employee. her and a co-worker who had worked for over 6 years  were laid off due to lack of work. We have since learned they have hired someone else to do the work they said they didn't have.  I think your right she should probably visit the local legal clinic. Thanks so much for all the information every one.  Anything else would be very welcomed

Maxine