Scale reality is like "scale economics."     Or as you say not "one of a
kind."

I wrote this to another of your posts about alternate practicality but the
bottom includes a part about "objective" reality.   There is none.   There
is agreed reality that is ever changing and it is not "object-ive" but
"fluid" or a constant reality of energy exchanges with walls based upon a
lack of information.    When the information is complete (no complexity)
then we can literally "walk through walls"   "beam me up Scotty."     That
is the reality of the Arts and most of all the kinetic arts where they place
their life and limb on the line using that knowledge.   Walking is only
complex to the child or a damaged adult in therapy.     The world as a
continual energy exchange in a fluid medium which is only complex to the
person never trained in the Arts.   That is why so many of the great
breakthroughs have been made by people who first discovered those in playing
an instrument, writing a sonata or controlling their body through the dance
or sculpting the air in a song.

>From the other post.

That's because you don't work in the Performing Arts.   Alternate Universes
are the tools of such things as trapeze work although they don't call it
that.   Ballerinas involved with lifts and jumps do speak of life as "energy
exchange" and it is non-visual and multi-phasic.   The "user friendly
writing"   I know on such techniques is Peter Brook discussing his Midsummer
Night's Dream which was all done on Trapezes.    People who do tight rope
work are also "familiar" with dimensional shifts.   But the average person
who works in mass production and who belongs to the "mean" and who never has
a problem with drug side effects is thoroughly grounded here and knows no
other.     Alternate Universes is called in this dimension "interpretation."
Like the lady who was blind who invited a friend over for dinner.   The
friend came into a darkened house and stumbled.    The blind woman
apologized and said:  "Oh forgive me, I forgot that you were handicapped."
What is believed is that we know the world that they both inhabit and that
it is the world of mutual agreement or as Harry says, "objective reality"
but in the brains of both people the worlds were objective to them but not
to each other.   They literally inhabited different physical universes.
Like Bees and Dogs.

REH