True.  I feel privileged to live in North America and to be protected by the
whole range of laws, regulations, etc. which allow me to survive and thrive.

arthur

-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Pollard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 9:23 PM
To: Cordell, Arthur: ECOM; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Futurework] Fw: Reality Internet

Arthur,

I would say that behind every great fortune is a lucrative privilege.
However, there are many people who make plenty of money by working for it.

However, all of us work within a milieu of privilege. Without even trying,
everyone is both harmed and helped by privilege.

It's invasive.

Arthur wrote:

>So you don't go along with the saying "behind every great fortune is a
great
>crime..."

Harry Pollard
Henry George School of Social Science of Los Angeles
Box 655   Tujunga   CA   91042
Tel: (818) 352-4141  --  Fax: (818) 353-2242
http://home.attbi.com/~haledward