What a disconnect.

I just finished watching Jim Lehrer's show which featured a member of the Iraqi National Council, Adnan Pachachi, and plans for putting in place a constitution and the holding of elections. The gentleman was very well spoken, obviously a solid thinker.

Then the show turned to the plan to run the 10th largest economy in the world, the State of California, by one of a group of mental dwarfs [my apologies to those who are defined physically as dwarfs].

It is obvious that the Iraqi Council is mislocated. It should be meeting in Sacramento to put that place back in order first.

Bill