I know, I know.  But we must have faith.

Ed

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 10:13 PM
Subject: RE: [Futurework] More myopia and all that

And my point was that when our senses are dulled by nightly garbage on TV and senseless "debates" among politicians etc., etc., we can get to the point when citizens don't even know or realize that they had a choice and that they still have a choice --if they are awake enough to realize that.

arthur