Harry Pollard wrote:
Brad, old lad,

An answer that is no answer.

As far as I know, we can't get down there.

Don't you know that a couple Frenchman in a special submarine, the Triests, went to the bottom and returned in the 1950s.

> By the time in the far future
(should we reach a far future) when we might be able to get down there, there won't be much left of anything. Salt water is corrosive.

Some 99.999999999% of radioactivity in the oceans is natural (I can't remember the symbol that extends those 9's).

So far! The solution to pollution is dilution?

If we dropped all our fuel rods into the Trench, the percentage would be the same.

Common sense suggests we just go ahead and drop the lot in the trench, but we are dealing with politicians with whom sense is not so much common as rare.
[snip]

I still favor Waco.

\brad mccormick

--
  Let your light so shine before men,
              that they may see your good works.... (Matt 5:16)

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

<![%THINK;[SGML+APL]]> Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]