Karen,

Even when Iraqi oil comes online in significant amounts, prices will go up world wide. This means that Iraq should be able to raise prices. It also might mean that it would be in Iraq's best interest not to overproduce as was the case in Nigeria.

I have been waiting for China's demands for raw materials to kick in for a number of years. The impact on world raw resource prices will be dramatic. Check out the following link [this seems to be copied from the Wall Street Journal or vice versa]:

Bill