Ray,

Sure did - but I preferred "The Russians are coming, The Russians are coming."

Harry

From: Ray Evans Harrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 7:34 PM
To: Harry Pollard; 'Ed Weick'; 'Karen Watters Cole'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Re: [Futurework] All the President's votes?

Harry,

Did you ever see the old film about Russians and Cubans invading America.   Called "Amerika, Amerika"?

We seem to be playing on a script that we have all feared and projected on the world.   Today Bush says they must give up their culture and become good Democratic Capitalists.   As if there had not been business for thousands of years in the Middle East.   As for Democracy, America seems to be much more in danger of giving it up then Iraq accepting it although it would be nice if they joined the world.   Somehow it smells too much like Iran not so long ago.

REH