On Thu, 13 Nov, Natalia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Perhaps some may remember my mention of Tesla's experiments with
>over-unity devices.

Tesla was a very unfortunate case. I don't know whether it was
late-onset schizophrenia, or some sort of organic brain damage,
possibly due to decades of inhaling O3 in his HV arc generating
facilities. The trend to madness is quite evident in the records
of his yearly press conferences, which make increasingly grandiose
and absurd claims, while his demonstrations of his claims dropped
to zero very early on. He made a major advance in his youth with
the development of AC power and transformers, so people kept paying
attention, which is why we still have the press conference reports
to look at. Were he anyone else, they would have been ignored for
the nonsense which they are. It must have been all very sad.

> We recently retrieved our files and revisited the
>website of Dr. Tom Bearden,

I think you'll find the doctorate is bogus. He's one of hundreds
who are able to reproduce the defective behaviour of Tesla's
later years, but with a perfect absense of any of the actual
advances which characterized his youth.

>                                   http://www.cheniere.org

>who, along with four others got a patent on their Motionless
>Electromagnetic Generator, U.S. 6362718, Mar.26, 2002.
>It was apparently replicated by Jean Louis Naudin in France.

Patents are distressingly easy to acquire, since the demise
of the requirement of a demonstration of a working prototype.
There are whole websites dedicated to "patent absurdities".
Bearden is a notorious producer of such exhibits. His work
has no merit whatsoever. This crowd has been around for decades,
and they produce nothing but words. Apparently, that's enough to
bring them sufficient income to keep doing it. If there was anything
real in their nonsense, actual hardware would have made its way
into the world over 30 years ago. It hasn't because there's nothing
to it.

[...snip silliness...]

>Perhaps those amongst you with the technical expertise will enjoy
>tearing this one apart

Not worth the trouble. Everyone with paper in the physical sciences
gets visited by an earnest Tesla-nut at some point in their lives,
usually early on, and wastes an hour or two drifting through the
vacuous verbiage that passes for "content" in their material. It
is interesting to note how not one adherent to this stuff has any
significant training in real science. that's because the math (what
microscopically little there is) is bogus nonsense, but seems to
be designed to impress the gullible. It's just another cult, like
UFO abductions, or Atlantis, or whatever. Great fodder for study
by psycho-sociologists, though.

       -Pete