Ray Evans Harrell wrote:
> that all of the Middle East comes from a common gene.   It is, however, the
> Palestinians that I have heard contradicting the historicity of the common
> gene theories.   Is that the point you two are making?   I think you are
> pro-Israeli and Chris is the opposite so I'm not sure what the point is.
> But a paper about the historicity of the bible from a genetic standpoint is
> very old stuff.

The point of the article I forwarded is that the theological claim of
Jewish supremacy is unsupportable by the scientific facts, and that
theologically biased "scientists" go as far as censoring the science
that proves the theology wrong.  Hence the subject line.

What you write above refers to a different issue -- that the Jewish
land claim in Palestine is based on Jewish historical roots in the
region.  However, this cannot justify the actions of the zionist state,
and (even by religious criteria) not even its existence (cf. Neturei Karta).

If every group would behave like this on formerly (millennia ago!)
inhabited lands, then the whole planet would be as war-torn as Israel now.
And the behavior is not even consistent nor credible, because zionists
use double standards (right to return vs. law of return) -- especially
absurd because IF one applies double standards to the right of return,
then that right should belong to those who had personally lived on that
land, not those who had never lived there but can only refer to very
distant (or even hypothetical) ancestors who did.

Chris