Great idea!
Salvador
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Futurework] Biography

This is great.   I think it would be wonderful if we finally arrived at an introduction type of post where we all do what Keith has done.   These could then be put into an Introductions section at the web site and serve as a context file for each of us as we explore these things together.   It also would be helpful if we posted the things that we are interested in, in relation to the Future of work and how we could help each other.   Just a thought.   What do you think  Arthur, Sally?

Ray Evans Harrell