Maybe a blog or web site is the easiest way these days.   I'm working on mine as well.   When its up you will be the first to know.

REH
----- Original Message -----
From: Ed Weick
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Futurework] Biography

Anyone who wants to know who I think I am and what I think I've done can go to my blog at:
http://nobrainer.blogs.com/about.html  or, perhaps better, to my professional website at: http://members.eisa.com/~ec086636/professional_ed.htm .  The truth is or is not out there, depending on whether you believe me or not.

Ed