http://haledward.home.comcast.net

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Selma
Singer
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 4:50 PM
To: Ray Evans Harrell; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Futurework] Fw: Democratic 'Shadow' Groups Face
Scrutiny

I really do believe Dean is doing some of the things you speak of
here, Ray.

Did you read the speech on race? There is an interview on foreign
policy
that I didn't send to this list but he really does seem to have
some of
these qualities. I hope it isn't just wishful thinking on my
part.

Selma

---