Hi Viktor,

> >a cursory inspection of the HTML output
> >shows something isn't quite right. There's a strange character in the
> >section headings (after the section number).
> >
> >eg. It looks like "1.,Name" instead of "1. Name".
>
> I can't reproduce this. It seems to be a  , which should be alright.

Something weird is happening & I can't work out what's causing it.

Check out:

http://www.fvwm.org/doc/unstable/fvwm/fvwm.man.html

On my browser I'm seeing a strange character after the section number.

Yet the file I uploaded (to fvwm-web) renders ok.
ie. file:///home/ss/fvwm/fvwm-web/doc/unstable/fvwm/fvwm.man.html

Scott.