On 8/28/07, Dominik Vogt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 28, 2007 at 10:44:23PM +0200, Viktor Griph wrote:
> > Another issue: modules written in perl don't work with the current
> > configure. They get perl as interpreter (as opposed to /somewhere/perl).
>
> Should be fixed.

Ok, everything is done except putting the tarballs in the ftp dir (I
seem to have forgotten my password.. already emailed Jason about
this).

So as soon as I get the confirmation of the changed password I can
upload them and commit the changes to fvwm-web. And then mail the
ANNOUNCE file..

Hopefully everything is ok so far.. :)

Cheers,
  Renato