On 8/19/07, Dominik Vogt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 19, 2007 at 12:42:15AM +0200, Dominik Vogt wrote:
>
> Allright, with your latest commit there is one table left in
> doc/commands/Menu.xml and four more tables in
> doc/modules/FvwmTabs.xml.

The one in Menu.ml is now replaced, as is the keybindings in
FvwmTabs.xml. The other three tables inFvwmTabs.xml are slightly more
complicated. Also FvwmTabs.1 is not set to be installed (or even
built) from the xml source. The old FvwmTabs.1 man page will be
installed with the current setup.

> Also, some acronyms use <arconym> ... </acronym> and some use
> <emphasis remap='SM'> ... </emphasis>.  The old man page had two
> uses of ".SM": Acronyms and key names.  But cleaning this up is not
> necessary before the release.

I think there are more of the imila stuff out there. I've been
changeing countless emphasis tags into more specific tags, and they
never seem to get to an end.

/Viktor