Hi,

        Here is a setup I used to demonstrate this bug, though not on
 the CVS fvwm (I used the latest debian), Do y'all have a git gateway
 somewhere? (I have a git cvsimport repo, but I have not yet pulled it
 into my development repo (conflict with ./debian and all))

# Xephyr :1 -ac -screen 1650x1024 &
# DISPLAY=:1 FVWM_USERDIR=~/tmp/fvwm /usr/bin/fvwm2 &
__> cat ~/tmp/fvwm/.fvwm2rc
MenuStyle * TitleWarp
*FvwmEvent: toggle_paging metal.au

DestroyMenu Test
AddToMenu "Test" "Test Menu" Title
+              "&Stick"                 Stick
+              "&All windows"           WindowList 0
+              "&Local windows"         WindowList 2
+              "&Refresh"               Refresh
+              "&Next Desk"             Desk 1
+              "Circulate&Up"           CirculateUp
+              "Circulate&Down"         CirculateDown
+              "Previous Focus"         Prev (AcceptsFocus) Focus
+              "Next Focus"             Next (AcceptsFocus) Focus
+              ""                       Nop
+              "Toggle Paging"          Toggle-Page
+              "Recapture screen"       Recapture
+ "&xpad%xpad.xpm%" Exec exec /usr/bin/xpad

Mouse 3         RD      N      Menu "Test" Nop
Mouse 3         FIST   CM      Menu "Test" Nop

        I got:
[fvwm][scanForPixmap]: <<WARNING>> Couldn't load image from xpad.xpm

        I hope this helps; I'll try to set up a CVS Fvwm testing rig
 ASAP.

        manoj

"Louis Pasteur's theory of germs is ridiculous fiction". Pierre Pachet,
Professor of Physiology at Toulouse, 1872
Manoj Srivastava <sriva...@acm.org> <http://www.golden-gryphon.com/>