Hi --

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 11:44:56PM -0800, Jason Weber wrote:
> Screen Edge Avoidance
> ---------------------
> Screen edges now repel proxies.  In reasonable situations,
> proxies will never be pushed off screen.

This sounds like a bug-fix to me?  Or is this so in-grained with everything
else. separating this out isn't possible?

> Configure Skip Limit
> --------------------
> To optimize performance, repeated configure events to the same
> window can be reduced.  If non-zero, ConfigureSkipLimit will
> ignore repeated configure events up to the number given.
> If another window receives and event, or the limit is reached,
> or the event buffer becomes empty, the last ignored configure
> event is recalled and processed as normal.

Hmm -- this should work in the same way as "BugOpts FlickingMoveWorkaround"
does.  I find it very odd exposing some limit in this way as a configuration
option.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)