On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 01:29:31PM +0200, Dominique Michel wrote:
> Le Sat, 16 Apr 2011 22:56:03 +0100,
> Thomas Adam <tho...@fvwm.org> a ??crit :
>
> > Jason,
> >
> > I've updated everything (including this time creating the necessary
> > CVS branches, etc) and now the two 2.6.1 tar.gz and tar.bz2 files are
> > sat awaiting your usual release process.
>
> The download links from the website are dead. If I look at
> ftp://ftp.fvwm.org/pub/fvwm/version-2/, I can see the 2.6.0 tar.* files,
> but no 2.6.1 tar.* files.

You've been around here long enough by now to *surely* appreciate it's up to
Jason to move them out of ftp:// to the links shown above?  The fvwm-web
tree gets updated long before Jason necessarily has a chance to put them in
place.

In short:  Watch this space.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"It was the cruelest game I've ever played and it's played inside my head."
-- "Hush The Warmth", Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.